Tuesday 18 November 2014

[ Me & You ] Drown story in June, Hero.


This is a late story in June of 2014.

I learned swim actually when I was in primary school. Some of the swim gear or accessories probably still at corner of my house. 

But don't know why, when I getting bigger, Is being strange to the swimming pool. I was totally tense to dive deep into the pool. Thats why, all activities including beach holiday is not in my evoked set anymore. My heart quite "gatal" on that. ((( laugh

Until this year, my life changed and becoming more stressful. Sometimes, you just wish to have a 2-3 beach holiday for relax to do nothing. Therefor, I tried to contact back the enjoyment of swim by starting from Swimming Stadium.


This is the first experience in Sinagpore, which acc by Boss. 
Actually quite fun in this experience and I addicted in the pool whn the weather is hot. Say it in simply way, after the day home, I still wishing to have a second chance of visit with Boss. 

Therefor, here we come again. 

But this time, this Stadium is bigger than the pervious, even the equipment is more interest. I was so exciting on this visit actually when my first step into here. 

However, nightmare is beginning from here


Can you spot the blue,yellow,pink purple colour in this photo???

I DROWN IN THAT POOL AREA.!!!

Holy! ~  One second before that, i was play till so exciting. Shout lound and frm high round into the pool. In next minute, I have no idea why i can be drown in the water. The meter of the pool is quite shallow, even little kid might stand straight in this pool.

But me... ishhhh, that is totally bad experience. My feeling is totally suck  bad in that process. I know I won't be the "dead ghost" in here, bt once the moment can't breath everything is becoming empty. U will cann't even think, try hard to calm urself down. 

So, how is the end of the story???

BOSS Save Me Up Lastly! Yah, he really be my big hero in that moment. He told me whn i was drown, there is at least 3 lifeguard show out themself frm diff side. At here, I wanna thanks those who really rush out for save me up.

And of course, Boss is the most worry and fastest action. (although he abit slow, but compare to others, he didnt!) He hug me out of the water pool, finally i could breath some air. Thats why, he is my big-big-big hero in this story. LOL. ((( kiss

After that day, I never think to visit swimming pool again! If I didn't meet up such experience, probably I still keep going visit.


After talk : 

After this lesson, I swear I won't go any water activities without Boss! 
Boss : You mean you won't go beach anymore, like Maldives?
Jess : Nope! No matter how I will be there once, with you.
Boss : But you dont know swim, what kind of watse, what else u can do?
Jess : Ohhh, I still cn take photo and do others activities beside the beach. Watch u swim is enough for me. I only wanna go beach to do nothing, this is the most relax for me. ((( laugh


No comments:

Post a Comment