Thursday 12 June 2014

[Japan] Tokyo ♥ Arrive


This is the first time visit Tokyo. ♥♥♥


Whisper : I forget capture my first step in Japan. LOLZ.

When we reach Hokkaido airport, the sky is dark. Actually, it is midnight soon! The first feeling when I step out from plan, I feel cold,baby. The cold feeling i mentioned, is the strong wind make me feel cold. There is a night when I walking back to hostel,gonna cry beause the strong wind. (I will tell when reach that part)

Between, I need to praise-praise my Boss. ((( laugh
We take an early flight from Sgpore to KL, then only transfer to Japan. Whole day is tired. I totally is '瞌睡' in flight. Either sleep or wake up for cup mee. ==
When I sleep like a pig die, he is the one who help me fill up all the form. I did read a post before, it is about blogger'bf doing fill up form action. I did envy on this warm action, but now my Boss did that also. Is time to let others envy me!!! xD
Me : U are so good~ ((( lolz.



After custom, we are all the way rush to the subway(mrt). Actually, nothing I am worry,but I know Boss is a bit worry. He seem like worry that we can't rush for the last train. And he had a bit strange for taking train from airport to town.
As all u see, he is sososo focus on the information maps. No worry,Boss! I have you! xD
(Give u a big kisss)

Lastly, you see there is nothing I complained. It means everything is smooth. We meet up his friend. For me, this friend is new. But this friend is Boss' old friend. I name him as Mr.L.
Story about Mr.L from Boss : He is a kind and friendly person. Normally people name him as "Lida"(Japanese). It mean Leader. So I name him as Mr.L in my blog. =目

Anyway, thanks for everything in Japan. You really a nice person as my Boss mention.

Lesson after this : As you see, night timing to reach is not a best choice! I am not worry, caz I have Boss.(He knew about Japan) If you are totally strange with Japan,then don't be a last minute for everything like us.

- To be continue -

No comments:

Post a Comment