Friday 6 June 2014

II Travel II Japan♥Tokyo x Air-asia


For me, Japan this word is not strange anymore. Although i am not familiar Japan same as Boss, this trip's memories is still strong in my mind. I had an illusion like this trip is just ended up on yesterday. ((( lolz

Stop day dreaming, Jessie!!! =(
I need to type out this trip as early as possible, to avoid I will forget everything. 
Boss: How dare u are?  =目



One day before the Trip start, I just meet up my Boss in Singapore around 1or2 day only. Well... hmmm. I think you need to give us a Pro or a Like. Both of us have no plan yet even on the last day. What do I mean no plan??? We have an idea where to go,but we don't have a actual. 

Actually I prefer to give my Boss a big-big Like also. He is the one who spent one of the afternoon and done all of the arrangement and research. I just need to save down blogger to show him or point out where I interesting and answer [yes or no] when he planning everything. ((( hehesss. In that few hours, we he research places,food,transport,tickets,weather,apps... everything. 

My man, my Boss. Lastly he just end up some notes which in Japanese or spelling in English's Japanese. There is no more details I can find. On that moment, I have no idea with his arrangement. I think this is how girls usually call as "man work". Man only care about the conclusion=work or not. But girl doesn't.  

Do you want to know does my Boss' plan work? Stay tuned again,baby. ((( laugh. 


This is my first time visit KLIA2. Honestly, I have no time to walk around KLIA2. My flight is fly from Sgpore > KL > Tokyo. There is no extra time to let us walk around when transfer flight.(not in rush,bt no extra time) When I bought this ticket, Airasia still operate in LCCT. Hmmm, KLIA2 is quite big. But the feeling it give us is... empty. The area is big, but inside still in processing. That day is a rainy day. 



Is Tokyo fun? Yessssss! (((ahahaa. This trip is free&easy. Both of us normally will sleep late then wake up for brunch and back hostel late also. Sound enjoy? Yes! But everyday we just keep walking. Their main transport is Subway(mrt) and Own Leg. -_-

I really have many fun story share with u all~~~! 

  

Ermhhhhhhhmmm! Here come a little story between me and Airasia! ((( becek
I am not the first time taking Airasia (this few year i becoming their supporter). And I never disappointed with it,BUT this is the first time i did. 
Everyone know Airasia. What lead them succeed? Cheap,baby! As a logic thinking, when u pay for a low price, the first thing should come to your mind is : never expect too much. 

Well, I didn't. I never expect a best service or tasty food. I only expect I could safety reach my destination with my love. However, this is the first time Airasia arrange my seat separately with my accompany. Do you get my mean??? 

I can understand if there is no enough seat, usually they will separate some of the adult. I see lot of people normally separate two person in same row,but they still can talk to each other even though there is a walkway between two people.
BUT when I take flight back from Tokyo, Airasia arrange me&boss totally at a diff row! Goshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Boss arranged a seat which is behind me. So I can't even see his face or talk with him (hard). Unluckily, that night, I happened nose bleed also. 

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I really can't fully describe my feeling for that night,guys. I am so regret I did't notice when check-in. Izzit Airasia bullying me??? 

After that day, Air-asia is not perfect anymore in my heart. No matter how cheap it is.

Okay! Fine,"見仁見智". Stop talking that which effect my mood. 

No worry~~~ Next page when u read will be my Japan trip. xD
(View my blog when u free, maybe i did update few post without any notification in anywhere) 

Good nitee, my children. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment