Thursday 5 June 2014

The month of May ♥




May is just passed not longer.


Enhmmm, for me, it was a wonderful months as all u see. ((( laugh

Everytime, the May word first come to my mind will be... My-birthday-month.

Ahaha, this is the reason why u all saw me keep travel everywhere on May. Fantastic baby! I love this May compare to last year. 

Me&Boss is just keep going diff places. Going to Ipoh, Singapore, Japan, Kluang, Penang. No one can guess where we are, even now also. 

Actually pass my birthday in Ipoh, really is a super sudden plan. I miss home when traveling in Japan(which back from ipoh not longer). I hope to pass my birthday with family and boss, and friends if could. So i suggest to my boss and he say yes immediate. But my plan was failed, whole month I only meet up with family and boss. Never mind! I satisfied also.



Tell u a secret, that day my birthday cake... I am the one who choose flavor > design > cashier > collect. Same to my favorite crab dishes! And my boss be my little driver,even he totally strange with Ipoh's road. ((( muackxxx. Although everything is plan by myself, I still happy when passed the night together vf lovesss. At least this is what i want. 

Between, thanks again for every single wished in May. Honestly i am happy if you do remember my birthday and give me a wish. If you don't, ... i will thinking u dont love me dis friend anymore. ((( hmmmm

If you are one of my "children"(my previous blog follower), then u must be relies i changed my blog. (No matter website or link)
Errr, Hmmm... I dont know how to explain this. What I only can say for this situation is : The previous blog is a passed n mix up vf childish/many more other things. To clean up all this stuff and re-arrange my mind and follower, create a new blog is the best choice! 

So, this will be a new sharing area. I still love share if i willing to share. BUT silent comment pls. I means u can leave a comments, share experience or ask details. But i hate those "chicken women or men"'s big mouth. This kind of people love to help me publicity or comment something like they really know well! So pls dont do so, I love share but i dont like trouble.



Well, today this post is just like a appetizer of my blog. For a simple intro. ((( laugh
This is because now i try to edit photos and type post everyday. I trying my best to share out my happiness travel places and experience before end of this month. Please be patient and wait! 

Well, do you excited??? -_- ((( lolz

Stay stunned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment